Canvas Guides answer many of your "how do I in UF e-Learning" questions with a multitude of step-by-step video and screenshot tutorials.
Designed specfically for both student and instructor audiences, Canvas Guides are available on the Canvas Community website.
New - Student Annotation Submissions
New - Canvas Rich Content Editor
- The editing menu spanning across the top and related tools grouped together
- Linking to external resources or content within a course through the Links
- Uploading external or course images directly from the Images icon
- Adding course files through the Documents
- The HTML editor located at the bottom of the Rich Content Editor, where you can also find keyboard shortcuts and Accessibility Checker.