e-Learning Course Request

If you are a faculty or staff member or the Graduate Teaching Assistant, you may request a course by completing the Instructor e-Learning Course Request.

There are 3 types of Course Request forms:

  • e-Learning Course Request – Registrar Course with section number(s)
  • Non-registrar Course Request Form – for Non-Registrar Courses such as Development Shells, Project Sites, Training sites, etc.
  • Add a section to an existing e-Learning course site – when a Registrar section needs to be added to a course that already exists in e-Learning.

In order to request a course, you will need to know the following information:

  • College
  • Term
  • Instructor Name
  • Course Number
  • Course Title
  • Section(s)